Backup as a Service
Insurance policy without the headaches.
Let InfraDMS handle the tedious task of managing your backups. We have the best tools in the industry, Veeam Backup & Replication & Veeam Endpoint, coupled with the scalable infrastructure you need today and tomorrow. Have peace of mind that all Servers and Endpoints in your network are included when InfraDMS completes backups of your virtual host machine. Whether you have one VM or one-thousand VMs, InfraDMS is ready to take this activity off your full plate. And when you need archiving, yeah, we do that too.
Virtual Environment / OS installed on Hypervisor
InfraDMS utilizes only the best industry leading tools for our backup as a service. Veeam Backup & Replication™ is much more than backup – it provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. As a Veeam Partner, we bring backup and replication together in a single solution to reinvent data protection and deliver the #1 VM backup for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Fully engineered backup solutions
- Backup & Replication Manager on-site or off-site as required
- Blazing fast backups with WAN acceleration
Servers and Endpoints without Hypervisors.
Managed Endpoint Backup
The InfraDMS Endpoint Backup Solution (EBS) is powered by Veeam for Windows-based computers (desktops & laptops) running Windows 7 and higher as well as Windows Server 2008 and higher. InfraDMS’ EBS is a service that allows you to backup your Windows-based computers to an internal or external hard drive, a NAS share or an InfraDMS Backup Repository. The backups are written in VBK format, which is the same format as Veeam Backup & Replication. With this product, you will be able to protect files, volumes or your entire computer based on your own schedule or at logon or logoff. With InfraDMS EBS, rest assured your users and their endpoints are protected.
- Near-continuous data protection with built-in replication
- Fast, agentless item recovery and e-discovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory, along with transaction-level recovery of SQL databases
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time
- Offsite backups 50x faster than standard file copy with built-in WAN acceleration
- Deduplication and compression to minimize storage consumption
- Offsite recovery with 1-click site failover and support for facilitated data center migrations with zero data loss