The storm is approaching. As of Wednesday morning, the storm has the potential to be extremely disruptive to the Mid-Atlantic region. Weather.com is reporting, “Regardless of the ultimate outcome of Joaquin’s path, portions of the East Coast will still see multiple impacts from the evolving large-scale weather pattern, including flooding rainfall, gusty winds, high surf, beach erosion and some coastal flooding.” Despite the imminent threat, there is still time to get your data protected and more redundant. If you just have a local copy of your VMs, the InfraDMS Cloud Connect repository can be implemented in a matter of minutes. With your VMs offsite, you can turn up a VM in our datacenter right from the repository. Reach out to us to get up and running or sign up online at infradms.com.
- InfraDMS Now Offering Managed Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Services Nationally
- Hurricane Joaquin is coming – Are You Ready?
- Press Release – InfraDMS Announces Azure Private Cloud Expansion
- Need a SOC-II Compliant Data Center – Contact InfraDMS
- Press Release – InfraDMS Announces Cloud Connect Synchro Service Launch